For questions contact us,
- To promote running generally as a means to health and fitness for all ages
- To inspire individuals to take that first step toward health and fitness with a one mile race (everyone can do it!)
- To educate all runners in training, nutrition, shoes, injury prevention, strength programs via seminars, promo materials & training sessions
- To create a race that appeals to the extremely talented as well as the individual who either thought they could never run or never run again
- To provide shoes & orthotics to those young athletes who cannot afford them though a charitable donation to Feet in Need
- To support veterans returning home from duty through a charitable donation to Salute, Inc.
- To showcase and advertise downtown St. Charles’ businesses and beauty